Here are some rules for racing in the Vintage class
- Both 4wd and 2wd are allowed. Whilst classes may be run in a mixed heat, points are accrued by class.
- Modern slipper clutches are allowed and some of the re-releases have transmission upgrades which are also allowed.
- No other modern parts allowed, such as big bore shocks.
- Wheels and tyres are open, however they must not make the car wider than the standard BRCA 250mm rule.
- If running brushless motor then it’s a 10.5 turn limit. Other than that electrics are also open.
- The Mardave Cobra ‘Evo’ has been added to the eligible cars list, but has some additional regulations
- no big bore shocks (which come with the Cobra Evo)
- 10.5 motor limit still applies